Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Coosa Valley Credit Union for fresh articles!
Coosa Valley Credit Union is trusted, friendly and convenient. We are proud to provide a wide range of online banking services that make it easier than ever to meet your financial goals. Access our e-services whichever way is most convenient for you.
New Users - Click here if you have not received online banking credentials from one of our branch locations.
Finding information and administering your finances is easy. Here are a few of the things you can do online.
- Access your monthly statement, Bill Pay, and credit card information
- Make payments on loans and lines of credit
- Track withdrawals to ensure they clear
- Transfer balances
- Get free copies of your own past checks
- Update your personal information, like your address
- Set up alerts for better money management
- Send secure messages to your trusted credit union team members
If you're ready, enroll here to explore the range of services available through online banking.
On the Mobile App
For even easier account access, you'll enjoy using our app, where you can manage your accounts, and members who qualify may even deposit checks. The first step is enrolling in Online Banking. Then download the app, sign in using your existing online banking username and password, and follow the prompts.
Audio Response is our free, real-time, 24-hour account information line. It's secure, accurate and always available. Audio Response can help you:
- Access real-time balance amounts on every account
- Hear your transaction history
- Find cleared checks, debits, automatic deductions and more
- Move money between shared accounts or apply funds to a loan.
- Withdraw money from savings or line of credit using a check
- Stop payments on checks at half the usual cost
- Transfer money to another account (if a valid authorization form has been executed)
To get started, simply phone 706.235.2925 and follow the prompts. Have your account number, loan ID, and social security number handy. Be ready to create a login code if this is your first time using Audio Response.
Our staff has the experience needed to help you navigate all the banking technology available today, so call today to get started.