Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Coosa Valley Credit Union for fresh articles!
Wherever You Go, Online Banking Goes With You.
Enjoy a personal connection to your Coosa Valley Credit Union account anywhere — anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Banking.
Online Banking is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your Coosa Valley Credit Union account on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
What is Online Banking?
Why should I use Online Banking?
It lets you manage your Coosa Valley Credit Union account from anywhere you want — it's your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the mobile banking app, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place.
Here's a look at what you can do with Online Banking:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device -
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposi
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff if you have any questions about your account
How do I use a Conversations feature?
If you see a transaction that doesn't seem right, click on the "Ask Us About This Transaction" button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff. They can see exactly which transaction you're asking about, so you get your answers fast. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the credit union.
How secure is Online Banking?
Online Banking is extremely secure. Your account information is password-protected and highly encrypted.