Additional Links and Resources providing useful information in regards to credit report & credit score ratings, identity theft, fraud and scams.
Government Resource Links provided to assist with the handling of Identity Theft:
- consumer.georgia.gov provides useful information related to identity theft
Credit Reporting Resources provided to assist with the handling of fraudulent activity:
- Equifax, Experian and Trans Union are the top 3 credit bureaus and are the best resources to check your credit report & credit score ratings
External Resources provided to assist with the handling of fraudulent activity:
- Federal Trade Commission -This site gives a step by step on how to report fraud on your credit report. There is also a link to get a Free Credit Report and telephone numbers for the top three credit bureaus.
- Federal Trade Commission Video Learning Library - Browse through videos on a variety of topics including fraud, identity theft, credit reporting and phishing.
- mycreditunion.gov provides useful information related to fraud and scams
- irs.gov provides additional help and resources related to fraud, identity theft, and phishing