Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Coosa Valley Credit Union for fresh articles!
As we continue to monitor the rapidly changing pandemic, we will post updates here on what we are doing to protect the health of our staff and communities while continuing to serve our members.
Plan to Re-Open Lobbies
Updated May 18, 2020 As of today, all Coosa Valley Credit Union branch office lobbies are now open and serving members in a limited capacity.
The health and well-being of our members and employees remains a top priority as we continue to practice appropriate social distancing measures. Even while our lobbies are open, we still encourage members to use the drive thru whenever possible, and will offer expanded services that are not normally offered through our drive thru. In addition, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our members and employees when inside our lobbies:
- Only five members will be allowed inside at one time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in each teller window and member service desk.
- Appropriate social distancing floor markers have been installed to ensure everyone remains 6' apart. This includes in our lobby waiting areas, teller lines and member service offices.
- All of our employees will be required to wear masks.
- Restrooms will be closed the public.
- Additional cleaning and fogging will be done nightly, above and beyond normal cleaning procedures.
We encourage members to use remote services whenever possible. Our contact center stands ready to help with most any financial need during regular business hours, and our online services and audio response systems are available 24/7 for routine transactions and account maintenance.
Thank you for placing your trust in us; it is our pleasure to serve you.