At Coosa Valley Credit Union, we pride ourselves on being trusted, friendly, nearby… and convenient!
We provide a wide range of online banking services that make it easier than ever to meet your financial needs and goals - from anywhere. Can't make it to your nearest branch? With remote services, we bring the branch to you.
Access our e-services through three different ways - whichever way is most convenient for you.
Manage your account information anytime, any place. Our Online Banking is totally secure and easily accessible through our website. Your information is up-to-the-minute and readily available, right at your fingertips. Through Online Banking, you can:
- Access e-statements, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking and more under a single sign on
- Make loan payments
- See when a withdrawal has cleared
- Transfer balances
- Obtain free copies of checks you have written
- Update the address records of the primary owner of the account
- Set up alerts to manage your account
- Communicate with the credit union by sending or receiving secure messages
It's safe, simple, and completely free. Ready to enroll? You can do so online by visiting www.mycvcu.org and clicking the "New users" link. Have your member account number, your Social Security Number, and the email address on file with us handy!
If you prefer service by phone, Audio Response is right for you. It is our free, real-time, 24-hour account information line. It's secure, accurate, and always available. Audio Response can help you:
- Access balance amounts on every account
- Hear your transaction history
- Find cleared checks, automatic deductions and more
- Move money between shared accounts or apply funds to a loan
- Withdraw money from savings or line of credit using a check
- Stop payments on checks at half the usual cost
- Transfer money to another account
To get started, simply dial 706-235-2925 and follow the prompts. Have your account number, loan ID, and social security number nearby! If it is your first time using our Audio Response service, be ready to create a login code.
We've saved the best for last… our Mobile App offers even easier account access. The first step is enrolling in Online Banking. Then, download the app, sign in using your existing online banking username and password, and follow the prompts.
With our app, you can manage all of your accounts, and members who qualify may even deposit checks!
Check out our instructional video below to learn the basics of our remote deposit feature:
Our team has the experience needed to help you navigate all the banking technology available, so call today for assistance with getting started.