How to Become a Business Member
When you're ready to become a business member at Coosa Valley Credit Union, you will be required to provide several pieces of information. Please explore the links to the right and information below regarding exactly what information you will need to present.
For Our Business Members
When you open a new account or apply for a new loan on or after May 11, 2018, you will be required to provide information about your beneficial owners.
A Beneficial Owner is:
- Each individual who owns 25% or more of the company.
- One individual who has significant managerial responsibility for the company.
Information You Will Need to Provide
- Address (Personal or Business)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Driver's License
- State-Issued Identification Card
- Alien Identification Card