Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Coosa Valley Credit Union for fresh articles!
When it's time to replace your car, buy a new home or borrow money for whatever reason, Coosa Valley Credit Union has what it takes. Our Loan Department features auto loans, Visa credit cards, mortgage loans, home equity loans and various other loan products.
Let’s Talk Credit Score
Your Credit Score
- A credit score is a number lenders use to help them decide how likely it is that they will be repaid on time if they give a person a loan or a credit card. Your personal credit score is built on your credit history. Your score ranges from 300 to 850. A decent credit score is essential for your financial well-being because the higher it is, the less of a credit risk you are.
We Have Numerous Programs
- Don’t be afraid that just because your credit may not be ideal that you won’t be able to get an auto loan or credit card, CVCU has numerous programs for people with no credit, or not the best credit- from our Next-Step Checking, Next-Step Auto Program, and Secured Credit Card, CVCU has ways to get your credit in good-standing for your future financial endeavors.
Loans to Fit Your Needs
New & Used Auto Loans
- Getting your next auto loan from Coosa Valley Credit Union has never been easier. You can ask for Coosa Valley financing right at the dealership or bring it to any of our convenient branch locations. Always remember to check the pricing on the GAP and Warranty that the dealerships may be offering- CVCU offers both of these products, and at times at a lower pricing than the dealer may be offering. For pre-approval, visit or contact one of our branches today!
- If you may need a little help when buying your next vehicle then ask about Coosa Valley's "Next Step" Credit Rebuilding/No Credit Program, for all your financing questions and needs, contact Rhonda Padgett or Andrea Martin at 706-235-8551.
- Low interest rates with fast processing and convenient financing. These loans are often used for debt consolidation, medical emergencies, vacations, car repairs, Christmas expenses and other unexpected events. Depending on your credit score will opt for what type of rate you get- the higher your score, the better rate you will receive Click Here for a list of current rates.
Secured Loans and Secured Visa Credit Cards
- Secured Loans are funds secured within deposits in a savings or savings certificate account. These loans feature the most attractive interest rates, and you will continue to earn dividends on your savings. Along with this type of loan, we offer a Secured Credit Card, these are for those whose credit score may not be ideal- you secure the loan with deposited funds, after 6months-12months (after you have established better credit) you can apply for a regular Visa Credit Card with a higher limit, and your deposited funds are freed.
- Visa Credit Card Agreement
- Seasonal loans, lines of credit, business real estate, equipment financing...are all available from the leading professionals at Coosa Valley Credit Union. Learn more here.
- We offer the following Mortgage Loans: Conventional, USDA, FHA, and VA. Terms ranging from 10 years- 30years (Some programs have set terms and requirements) We make refinancing or purchasing your home an easy, hassle-free experience. Before you start the loan process, let us walk you through what you can expect. We'll give you valuable tips along the way. Then when you're ready to apply for your loan, we'll let you do it the way YOU are most comfortable; choose our secure interview-style processing by clicking here to start the process- Please contact our Mortgage Team for today's rates, you'll find ours to be among the best available anywhere!
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance
- There is no way anyone can predict an injury, medical-related illness or an unexpected death, but you can take steps along the way to protect your family if the unforeseen were to happen. MEMBER’S CHOICE Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance may help pay your loan so you and your loved ones don’t have to. Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance work in two different ways.
- Credit Disability coverage is designed to assist you and your family make loan payments if you’re totally disabled due to an injury or medical-related illness. Credit Life is intended to help pay off or reduce the loan. Savings, salary or payoffs from other life insurance may be protected, giving your family financial freedom when they need it.